Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Message To The World From BDN

Dear World,

I can't even fill out a survey without getting the crap bashed out of me, so I just went ahead and deleted my "20 Years" survey.

I want to tell the whole world to just leave me alone. I was making progress--things were getting better for me--, but now I'm worse off than I was before because I'm under the impression that the world thinks I'm a bad guy.

So alas, if your last name isn't Nelson or Peterson, leave me alone; I don't want to talk to people anymore. Summertime is for me and my family. I'm sick of everyone, especially myself, and my family is the only cure for that. They know me better than anyone else--they are the only ones that understand me, and appreciate me no matter what I DO or SAY. Those two things are the only thing that are gonna help me in the long run.

So yeah, leave me alone for a while. Please and thank you.

Yours Truly,
BDN

9 comments:

eBN said...

Dog! I came just right now to read that post. I heard it was awesome... coulda email it to me?

Thanks man! (You know you can approve comments before they are made or disable comments for certain posts, right?)

Kerstin said...

First off what happened in the 20 Years post?? 2nd off you are not a bad guy and you know. Just ignore anyone who would think that, you are awesome!Don't let the opinion of one or a few people influence how you feel about yourself. It is totally thier lose if they don't see how great you are!

eBN said...

yeah, plus the part about being -3 years old is CLASSIC office-like humor!

BDN said...

Thanks guys. :)

Kerstin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

please check your e-mail

eBN said...

Note to Everyone:

Everyone,

Hey guys! What is up my dogs? Some advice, just be chill like me. When people are mean, just take another bite out of that corn dog in your right hand. When people are annoying, just pat your head with that wet nap in your left.

In other words, it is hot outside. It is hot inside. It is hot.

-Me

BDN said...

Hahahaha. Brent...*thumbs up*...

Shame we don't have any corn dogs.

Anonymous said...

hey bud!! i totally think your blog is freakin awesome! dont go fallin off the face of the earth anymore i love to hear from ya.