Friday, July 11, 2008

A Message To The World From BDN (Part 2)

Dear World,

Wow. Good thing I had an awesome day today. It has inspired me to write this letter.

I just wanted to apologize for going ballistic last night. It's been tough times lately, but I realized at work today that I just need to suck it up and continue with my life. (Something like that.)

So I'm just going to forget about everything that has happened over the last couple of weeks, and I am welcoming all friends to bother me all they want--whether it's through text or over at El Pollo Loco. And when I eventually get days off, I welcome all friends to invite me to do stuff with them again.

Let's face it--I'm a changed man, but I'm going to try my best from here on out to make it only good change. :)

I'll see everyone tomorrow at the Mission Hills Park at 7:30 AM for breakfast. ;) Well...if not, I look forward to seeing everyone again.

Your Friend,
BDN

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what? *confused* are you being sarcastic?

BDN said...

HAHA! No, I'm not being sarcastic. That would be mean to write something like that and then be like, "Oh yeah, I'm being sarcastic, by the way!" ;)

Anonymous said...

well maybe you could e-mail me back then and explain some stuff

Anonymous said...

and no offense i wouldn't put it past you to be mean based off the past little bit

BDN said...

Yeah, being offended is a choice. I shall choose not to be offended. No worries. ;) I understand what you mean, but yeah--no sarcasm.

And what do you want me to explain? There's not much to explain other than what I have said in my last two posts. I want to forget about all the junk and start afresh. :)

If you have anymore questions for me, I'll talk to you tomorrow. You can come to the park if you want to talk to me in person, BTW. Look for a big group of people.

BDN said...

P.S.
And just so you know, I fixed my survey. Sorry 'bout that.

Anonymous said...

what's going on at the park? i think we just need to talk. and thanks for fixing that. i'll check it ou

Anonymous said...

well i guess you left and you know i hate getting up early so i'll pass on whatever this is at the park but maybe you could call me sometime tomorrow

Anonymous said...

are you going to reply?