Thursday, July 24, 2008

WHAT HAPPENED, EL POLLO LOCO!?! (Janitor Job Class: Mastered! + Respect For A Guy Named Brian)

So tonight El Pollo Loco fired me. VAT THE!?!?!

I'm just joshin' ya! :)

But seriously: "What happened??" I looked at my schedule for this next week (the week in the fast-food world starts on Thursday and ends on Wednesday), and I have THREE days off. What did I do to deserve this!? Haha.

So pretty much: I went from working six days a week to working five days a week. And now I'm down to four days a week? Surely this is a joke!

Hopefully they are just giving me a break. ;) Five days is OKAY, but...Six would be best for me because I have a lot of money to earn before next October! :)

With that said: I'm actually just going to accept having three days off, because it will be nice to have three days off while all my family is in town the next couple of weeks.

There is this guy named Brian. He was the manager I didn't like so much in the beginning. I've realized, though, that he's actually not so bad. He's pretty tight! Today I also obtained a great respect for him.

You see--I had yesterday off. And so today when he first got there at five, he was telling me how the lobby was in such bad shape. He said, "We had someone doing it, but it's just wasn't as clean without you." Now--you see--the last week or so I've kinda felt like no one appreciates what I do in the lobby. I love cleaning the lobby, and it was good to hear a manager tell me that I do a good job. Later in the day, he again told me a did a great job, and I really appreciated that.

With that said: I am pretty much a janitor. And I feel like I've mastered the Janitor Job Class! Boo-yeah!

4 comments:

Kerstin said...

you scared me for a bit with that first line:). I hope that they keep giving you more time off like that while I am there then we can hang out.

BDN said...

Haha. Yeah, four days a week sounds so boring to me, because right now I'm just chilling in my room with da bruddas. Buuut, time off will be nice once you get here! :)

eBN said...

haha!!! Janitor job class!!! Haha!!!

BDN said...

Yeah, man! I mastered da janitor job class. Boo-yeah!!