Friday, July 11, 2008

Survey (For The Kids)

Full Name: Benjamin David Nelson (Duh)

Single or Taken: Single

Sex: Male

Birthday: October 6, 1990

Siblings: Five Brothers; Two Sisters

Eye color: Blue

shoe size: Nine

Height: 5"8'+

Innie or Outie: Innie

What are you wearing right now: My undies and a shirt.

Where do you live : Las Vegas, NV

Righty or lefty: Righty

Can you make a dollar in change right now: Nope.

Do you have a BF or GF? Yes, I have a Guardian Force (for all you Final Fantasy VIII fans out there)

Did you send this to your crush? I don't have a crush, sorry.

Best place to go for a date: No idea!

Who am I with? My brothers.

Do I have money? A little bit.

What season is it? Summertime.

How do I feel? GREAT!

Fashion Stuff---------------------------------------

Where is your fav. place to shop: Amazon.com

Do you have any tattoos or piercings? No.

Do you plan on getting any tattoos or piercings in the future? No.

Favorite kind of pants: Jeans, I guess.

Favorite color: Blue

Favorite Number: Eight has always been a good number to me, but #34 has been my lucky number the last couple of years.

Favorite Boys Name: Benjamin Dandin Nelson AKA BDN II

Favorite Girls Name: Don't have one.

Fav. subject in school: Math

Animal: Squirrels

Drink: Milk

Sport: Football, Basketball, Volleyball

Fast-Food Place: McDonalds, El Pollo Loco

Month: October and December

Band: It changes on me a lot. John Mayer's the best right now.

Movie: "A Beautiful Mind"

Juice: Orange

Finger: Index

Breakfast: Hmm. I don't really have a favorite breakfast, but I do eat a lot of cereal.

Cologne: Don't care!

Perfume: I don't wear perfume.

Have you ever--------------------------------------------------------------

Given anyone a bath: Yes.

Smoked: Nope

Bungee jumped: Nope

Made yourself throw-up?: Nope.

Gone skinny dipping: Absolutely. Good times.

Eaten a dog biscuit: Sick, no.

Put your tongue on a frozen pole: Haha. Some' like that..

Loved someone so much it made you cry: Yes.

Broken a bone: Nope.

Played truth or dare: Yes

Played Spin the Bottle? Nope

Been in a physical fight: Haha. Yeah.

Been in a police car: Nope!

Been on a plane: Yep!

Been in a sauna: WTJ!?

Been in a hot tub: Yes

swam in the ocean: Yes

Fallen asleep in school: All the time.

Ran away?: Once or twice.

Broken someone's heart: Mucho persons!

Cried when someone died: Yes.

Flashed someone: My brothers. HAHA.

Cried in school: Yes.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for a call: Stupidest thing anyone could ever do, IMO. BIGGEST waste of time. However, I did wait all day for Brent Nelson to call from France once. Haha.

Saved MSN conversations: Yes.

Saved e-mails: Yup. I have everything dating all the way back to 2005.

Fallen for one of your best friends? Multiple times.

Been cheated on?: Kind of. Haha. I was young!

Done something you regret?: I don't regret doing things.

Your good luck charm: Good luck charms don't exist.

Best song you ever heard: Hmm. Way too many.

What's your room like: It's called "The Lab." Matthew and I have everything in here that we need to live.

Last thing you said: "I'm done."

Last thing you ate: Peanut Butter/Chocolate Pops Cereal

What kind of shampoo do you use? I dunno; bottle's black.

Best thing that has happened to you this year: Experiencing Matthew's return.

Worst thing that has happened to you this year: Gordon B. Hinckley's death was really tough for me; that's definitely been the worst so far.

Have you ever had...

Chicken pox: Yes.

Sore Throat: Of course.

Stitches: Only in my mouth, on my gums

Broken nose: Nope

Believed in love at first sight: There's no way that this could work, sorry.

Do you---------------------------------------

Like picnics:.Yeah!

Like school: Yes.

Would you:-----------------------------------------------------------------

Eat a live hamster for $1,000,000: Absolutely!!

Kill someone you didn't know for 15 billion dollars: Haha. No.

If you were stuck on an island, what people would you want with you? My siblings.

If you loved someone and you were keeping something from them and it Would hurt them if
they found out, would you tell them: I dunno. Stupid question. Haha.

Who was the last person that called you: My sister Kerstin. :)

Who was the last person you slow danced with? Allison!
.
What makes you laugh the most?: My brothers and sisters.

What makes you smile?: My nephews, my nieces, my siblings.

Who is the last person-----------------------------------------------------

You yelled at: Haha. I dunno. Probably Logan Nelson.

Who broke your heart: Myself

Who told you they loved you: Kerstin Peterson!

Is your loudest friend: BDN

Do you/Are You:------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like filling these out: Yes.

Do you wear contacts or glasses: Contacts

Do you like yourself? Absolutely. BDN is a little junked up sometimes, but I think he's awesome, and I always have his back.

Do you get along with your family: Best. Family. Ever. (Answer your question?)

Do you do drugs: Nope.

Stolen anything over $50: Haha. No.

Obsessive?: Not at all.

Anorexic?: Nope. I'm actually getting pretty fat eating El Pollo Loco every night...

Suicidal?: Not lately! ;) Haha. It's a pretty good time to be alive.

Random----------------------------------------------------

How many people are you sending this to: Thousands!

What are you listening to right now?: "Gravity" (John Mayer)

How many buddies are on your list: Quite a few. haha.

What did you do yesterday?: Woke up, ate, chilled, went to work.

Hated someone in your family: I have been close. ;)

Got any awards: Yes.

What car do you wish to have: *shrug* Don't care.

Where do you want to get married: It'd be nice to keep the tradition strong and get married hear in Las Vegas, Nevada.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?: I just wish I could understand myself a little more, buuut...Other than that, I think I'm great, and I don't need any sort of change.

Good driver: Depends on who's in the car. ;)

Good dancer: I wish.

Good Singer: Haha. Heck yes.

How many remote controls are in your house: A lot!

Are you double jointed: Nope

What do you dream about: I don't dream anymore.

Last time you took a bath: Yesterday

Sun or Rain: Rain

Scary or happy movies: Neither!

Root beer or Dr. Pepper: Dr. Pepper

Mud or Jell-O wrestling: Pudding wrestling.

Vanilla or chocolate: Both

Skiing or Snow Boarding: Neither. Hate snow.

Summer or Winter? Winter>>>>Summer

Silver or Gold? Silver

Sunset or Sunrise: Sunrise

Sprite or 7up: Sprite

Orange juice or apple juice: Orange

Cats or Dogs? Cats.

Coffee or tea: Haha.

Phone or in person: In person. The phone blows.

Oldest, middle, youngest or only child: Middle.

Indoor or outdoor: Depends.

sexual preference: Female.

favorite sleeping position: I can only get to sleep on my stomach for some reason, but then I'm guessing I roll over and what not in my sleep, because sometimes I wake up on my side, etc.

Toilet paper or paper towels: Toliet paper. Duh.